King’s College Hospital
King's Guthrie Unit
Tel: 020 3299 9000
Dr Rose admits patients to the King's Guthrie Unit and arranges specialist investigations there. He can also see patients in the out-patient clinic there ad hoc. Please call his office on 020 7700 3227 to arrange this.
King's is located in Camberwell in central London. To get to King's we would advise you use public transport. You can use Transport for London's Journey Planner, or select the mode of transport you intend to use below for detailed instructions on getting to King's.
- Bus - Bus routes to the hospital
- Train - Nearest railway and London Underground stations
- Road - Traveling by car, motorbike or bicycle
- Airports - Traveling by plane
- Hospital Ambulance Service - If you require an ambulance to get to your appointment
- Help with travel expenses - If you receive benefits you may be able to get help with your travel expenses
- Finding your way around King's - A map of the hospital and information the main buildings
- Satellite Haemodialysis Units - A list of dialysis units operated by King's
A campus map is available from http://www.kch.nhs.uk/patients/getting-here/way-around/